Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Associations

From trade and boutique shows that I've been in, I have met a lew of complimentary toddler product manufacturers. Some starting on, some further down the road. As my latest brain flash moment, I've created an email group that is discussing trade show opportunities, booth sharing, suppliers trading, and contacts to use.
I think its a very beneficial group, and some are able to bring not only product expertise, but jobs they do as day jobs that can offer a great deal of information.
This is a great local idea for any of you to start collecting companies where you are and doing something similar that is local to your market. Consider this - every step that you take alone, you work that much harder. If you have some real support behing you, it's that much easier.
If a show will allow you and another person to share a booth, that's money saved, and a partner to sell your wares if you need a quick bathroom break.
We currently stand as a group of 8. If you think you have something to bring to our local Toronto group, please email me at info@smickoz.com and tell me a little about yourself and your company. If it could work, Id be pleased to add you the group.
If you're wondering if I'm a fit for your group, visit my site at www.smickoz.com
Smicko Lady

No comments: